Eight may be enough for the Bradfords, but not for us. In fact, we're just getting started! Over the last eight years, we've done our share of coaching sessions that have felt like "very special episodes", and there have been times when we've wished for a laugh track in our seminars, but we wouldn't take back a moment of it. And in all honesty, we're as excited to start our ninth year supporting the artistic community as we've ever been. It only gets better.
So, to celebrate our continuing journey and to thank you for being a part of such an amazing experience, we're having a little giveaway. All you have to do is search the posts on this blog to find the answers to 8 questions and you could win one of these 8 prizes:
- A complimentary private phone-coaching session (2 people will each win one, valued at $125)
- 50% off a private phone-coaching session (2 people will each win one, valued at $62.50)
- Complete Artists In Action Digital Program (2 people will each win one, valued at $197)
- Artists In Action Individual Program of your choice: Goal Setting & Time Management; Marketing & Networking; or Inner Balance (2 people will each win one, valued at $77-$97)
Here are the rules:
- Find the answers to the 8 questions below in the posts on this blog. (Hint: the search bar above can be your friend...)
- Email your answers to email@example.com by 9pm EST on Tuesday, April 3rd.
- Everyone who answers all 8 questions correctly will be entered into the drawing. Winners will be selected at random from those entrants.
- Winners will be notified by the end of the day on Thursday, April 5th.
- Participants who don't win one of the 8 prizes will get $25 off a single private phone-coaching session or 25% off any version of the Artists In Action program.
8 Questions From This Blog
- Which Artist Interviewee won a Pulitzer Prize for his play that was later translated to the screen in a film starring Nicole Kidman?
- Which movie's training montage did we use to get you psyched about "Going the Distance?"
- What can Joan Holloway from Mad Men teach us about how to approach our careers?
- What's the name of the currently running off-Broadway play that actress, writer, artistic director, and mom(!), Sandy Rustin stars in and created?
- Which of our 10 Principles of Authentic Networking is also the title of a film starring Paul Giamatti?
- What does Betsy admit to having a "love affair with?" (hint...this blog includes a vintage Sesame Street video about brushing your teeth)
- What term have we coined that describes an affliction whose symptoms include frustration, burnout, and applying to law school?
- What's the name of featured Artist In Action, Dan Avidan's, musical comedy duo?
Once again, we're so happy to share this journey with you and we look forward to many more years of supporting you and your career. Have fun with this contest, and good luck!