Path Alumni: Will you hold yourself accountable to your 2018 goals? Introducing PATH IN ACTION
Is it easier to hit your goals when someone else holds you accountable to them?
Are you making big moves in 2018?
PATH IN ACTION is a monthly online meet-up for Path alumni, led by Betsy Capes, designed to keep you inspired and to hold you accountable to the goals that matter most.
How It Works
During the online meet-ups, which take place once per month, Betsy Capes will guide you through the Path monthly meeting process of reflecting on your past month's goals and plans, as well as setting up goals and plans for the month ahead. You will have a chance to review key Path tools, dig into whatever challenges you are currently facing, and if time allows, you will be able to receive one-on-one coaching in front of the group. Finally, to ensure extra support in between the monthly meetings, each Path In Action attendee will be placed in a weekly accountability group for the upcoming month.
Who it's for
Path alumni (i.e, you've taken the 6- or 8-week Path Course) who are planning big things for 2018 and thrive with an extra dose of accountability. We're looking for those of you who are serious about your goals, and who want to support others achieving theirs.
Heck yeAH! But how much?
Path In Action is $50 per 2-hour meet-up.
Upcoming ONLINE meet-ups:
Thursday, August 2nd: 7:00pm - 9:00pm
Space is limited. Click below to sign up.
ABOUT Path In action
- Path In Action online meet-ups take place once per month. The dates/times of upcoming sessions are posted above.
- Upon registration, you'll receive a confirmation email with all of the details you need to participate in the online video meeting.
- Sign up for as many of the upcoming meet-ups as you like, but please note that you must register for each session individually.
- We welcome all Path alum with open arms. If it's been a while since you've taken the Path Course, Betsy will get you reacquainted with the Path curriculum quickly and back into the swing of things. It’s just like riding a bike!
- Cancellations are allowed up to 48 hours prior to scheduled meet-ups.